2005-01-31

First Post

Greetings to all who find my blog.
Blogs are said to be both personal and public. In that spirit I will use this blog to give public expression to various personal experiences and responses to the world around me. Viewers will be welcome to respond to most postings, though I reserve the right to retain only the most interesting and/or articulate responses. My posts may be responses to public issues and may annoy readers who disagree with me. Whether readers agree or disagree, I ask that you keep responses civil and articulate. Other posts will be my sharing of matters in which I claim some expertise. I hope that these can lead readers to ask questions to draw me deeper into their own needs in such cases. I may share some of my personal and family life, though I will likely keep such posts to a minimum.
'Till my next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment